Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Background Poll

So I decided not to use the pink background with light pink flowers and dark outlining. It was pretty, but too much. I did find two others I like! Only one would upload:( So, could you all post in the comments which you like best? The bricks, or the one being used now? (pink background with white flowers.)
Ultimately I'll use the one I like best, but feedback would be helpful.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Note: got the other picture to upload! I'll do a post on how soon. Also I decided on the bricks, as I'm sure you all can see :)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that's a hard choice! The brick is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom says the same. It is pretty rustic, yet girly..matches many moods :D

      Delete
  2. I like the one being used now, but, I also really like the bricks.

    ReplyDelete

Like to have fun? Laugh? Read crazy, inspirational, or mind blowing things? Then you've come to the right blog! Leave a comment and I'll reply - I love the interaction with my readers, and it gives me the boost to write the next post. With out readers you can't have writers! Lol, have a great day and smile :D