Hello everyone!!! I figure I should answer the false answer from my last link up. It was answer #3. I don't wear sunglasses very often :).
And now for another fun post!
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
Thank you, Alexa for nominating me!!! :)
And thank you, Ally also for nominating me :).
Okay, so 11 facts about myself. Hmmm.... this should be interesting lol :).
1. I love writing. It is especially fun to write stories and pieces of things that make people laugh or cry or mad ( I do this last one a lot ).
2. I loved doing school and I continue to like learning new things. ( I know, I'm crazy :b. )
3. I love wearing necklaces and bracelets. Especially weird stuff. I've always wanted something with real rubies in it - ring, necklace, bracelet...
4. I like making my own clothes.
5. I like it when people ask to read my writing :) hint ;)
6. I plan to be a published author and change the world because I believe that pens can conquer the world ( or destroy it and make everything chaotic haha ).
7. I have never worn jeans or pants :D
8. I wear hats and flip-flops a lot
9. I love texting and facebook messaging :) And I especially like it when others text or message me first. Haha ;b
10. I am the oldest of my family and also the oldest grandchild on both sides ( Over 60 cousins ).
11. I have 100 small braids right now that I'll keep for about two weeks...they reach about to my waist :).
Alexa's questions :).
What is your favorite ice cream?
Breyer's Rocky Road. That is so good!!!
What do you do to relax?
Read or sleep. I try to read and fall asleep a lot lately :).
How many siblings do you have?
I'm the oldest of 11 :)
Have you ever had your own room?
Once. From when I was 13-16. It was pure bliss!!!! My books lined my walls, it was my space :).
Dogs or cats?(psst, the answer is dogs)
I'm afraid it is cats ;) green cats :D Just kidding. I like all cats in their natural color :).
Can you think of a single best day of your life?
Not really. But it would be a time when as many of my friends as possible were with me. Or something extra special happened. Or maybe when I found out I had my first job working at a green house :).
Do you have an all-time favorite quote/motto?
The life of a happy writer is better that that of an unhappy wife ~ me right now :)
Haha, I don't know... anything by C. S. Lewis, or the quote that goes something like "Dress tight enough to show that you are a woman but loose enough to prove that you are a lady."
Do you have a favorite album?
Not really. I have fave artists. Toby Mac, Owl City, Switchfoot, Hawk Nelson, Natalie Grant...
Do you hate, hate, HATE talking on the phone too?
nO. Love it. ( That means I like receiving calls, too ;b ).
What do you think is the prettiest animal in the universe (note: I did not say your favorite. I said the prettiest).
Peacocks and dolphins are very pretty.
And to continue the indecision, what are your four favorite books?(blame Bailey, she started it!)
At this very second:
Witch of Black Bird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare, Lyddie by Katherine Paterson, Hunted and Harried by Robert Michael Ballantine and Fairest by Gail Carson Levine.
I'm sure I'll change my mind in a minute or so ;).
And Ally's questions :).
What's one place you've always wanted to go to, but have never been? Any where in Africa and Germany :).
- Your favorite genre to read?
Fantasy!!!! and clean YA. :D
- What is your BIGGEST pet peeve?
People getting irritated at me and aggravated with me for no good reason
- Your favorite TV show?
Walker Texa Ranger. Who doesn't like Chuck Norris? ;)
- What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
A really yucky carrot pudding that my mom made once.
- If you could choose one author to sit down and have a chat/interview with, who would it be?
Katherine Paterson! She'd be so fun!
- Tell us your favorite joke.
I have a lot. But here is one:
A Mexican robber robbed a bank in Texas, and ran. He was caught by a Texas ranger, but not before he hid the money.
The ranger could not speak Spanish, and the robber could not speak English, so a interpreter was brought in.
At first the robber would not answer the questions.
Finally the Texas Ranger said, "Tell him to tell me where the money is or I'll blow his brains out!"
The interpreter told the robber. The robber, scared, told the interpreter where he had hid the money.
The interpreter turned to the Texas ranger and said, "He said that he is prepared to meet his maker."
- What is your favorite word and why?
Crazy. It's just so crazy :D
- Who is your favorite protagonist? In any novel, any movie, etc.
Um, wow. I hate these "Favorite" things. ;) I can't ever honestly choose JUST one. Ok. let's go with Kit from Witch of Blackbird Pond.
- If you had to be trapped on a deserted island with one person, who would that person be?
Secret ;). Haha, honestly, I don't know. I have like 20+ best friends, so..... :).
- If your name were an acronym, what would it stand for?
Ok, and I shall tag
Bethany and Becca Hope Renee Jake Mel Clara Sarah Sarah Sara Leah
Anyone can answer questions in the comments if they like!! It's a fun thing to do that I've seen Bethany and Becca do at their blog.
1. What is your middle name?
2. Can you play any instruments?
3. How many books have you read this month?
4. Polka dotts or stripes?
5. Do you like bikes?
6. What is your favorite country ( Outside of the U.S. ).
7. Do you like tape or glue better? :)
8. What do you like best? Swimming or hiking?
9. If you could choose any career what would it be?
10. What is your favorite genre to read or write in?
11. How many animals do you want? ( If you want any, lol ).
Well, that is it. What do you think? Have fun with the comments!!! :D