Saturday, October 3, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award (Tag)

Hey, you all!!!!!  Alexa tagged me for this lovely post ;) :)



Rules
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Posts seven facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers of your own. 

Seven facts:
1. I love learning :) Especially about weird, fun things.

2. I wear scarves in my hair A LOT!

3. I like to keep extremely busy :/ which means I'm tired Most of the time.

4. I'm a writer that would rather live my own life than my characters' ;b

5. Chocolate. The darker the better :D

6. I'm a big fan of Toby Mac, Switch Foot and Owl City.

7. I sew but I hate doing it - even though I'm pretty good at it ;/




And the hardest part...finding 15 blogs :b :D


Aidyl Ewoh at Noveltea

Sara B. at A Slightly Nerdy Bookworm

Clara at The Golden Dusk

Sarah at All Things Vintage

Leah at Apassionata

Bethany and Becca at Clever Bunnies

Emily Rachelle at Emily Rachelle Writes

Olivia at Hands4Hope

Libs at If You Give A Girl A Pen

Jake at Teenage Writer

Miss Melody Muffin at Spelndor Falls on Castle Walls

Erudessa at The Flowering Vales

Tynide at Tynide's Life

Hope at Writing In The Light

Sarah at A Basket Of Pansies

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you did the tag! :D

    I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE TOO!!! It's /so/ delicious <3. And learning is awesome. Especially the random tidbits that make you look either super weird or super smart, lol


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete

Like to have fun? Laugh? Read crazy, inspirational, or mind blowing things? Then you've come to the right blog! Leave a comment and I'll reply - I love the interaction with my readers, and it gives me the boost to write the next post. With out readers you can't have writers! Lol, have a great day and smile :D