Hello! Alexa tagged me for the Liebster Award 2016
Hi!!! I was tagged by
#1 If you could go back in time to any time, what time would it be? I really like the time I'm in now. But I guess the time of Yeshua/ Jesus or medevil time would be pretty interesting, too :)
#2 What are your favorite hobbies (besides writing)?
Reading, knitting, playing piano, studying, talking,...
#3 What’s your favorite character you’ve ever written? Uhhhh... How can there be an answer to that? Maybe Hedley Kieffner in "Silent Thoughts". He's this red-headed goof ball side character that is just really fun.
#4 Favorite character you’ve ever read?
Um. Maybe Emily from Emily of Newmoon series. :) Favorite is an evil word.
#5 Favorite outfit?
WHAT!? Another favorite! Lol. Probably this one...
#6 What do you do to relax? Sleep. Lol. Or read Nancy Drew with a blanket and cup of hot cocoa... or visit with friends..
#7 How many siblings do you have? Too many. Somewhere around ten younger ;D
#8 Can you think of a single best day of your life? I can think of a worst day. Haha.
Ummm... A best day would be getting to see a friend I haven't seen in a while and spending a lot of time with them... I've had lots of those the last couple years.
#9 Do you have an all-time favorite quote/motto?
"Why so serious?" - Joker. I believe we should laugh a lot, smile a lot, and joke a lot. Haha. I also love a lot of my quotes.
#10 What are your three favorite movies?
Pirates of the Caribbean.
Another Cinderella Story.
At least at this moment those three are my three favorite.
#11 What do you think is the prettiest animal in the universe? (note: I did not say your favorite. I said the prettiest.)
Butterflies. Because they can be colorful and lacy and all that good stuff.
Okay. I did it ;D
So.... who should I tag? Mary, Gabrielle...and who ever wants to do it!!!!
My questions are...
1. Tell me the most fun fact about YOU.
2. Now think of someone you might not like very much. Tell me something really awesome and nice about them :D (I'm not cruel...just original ;b)
3. What's your best work you've ever written, in your opinion?
4. Is money or are books more important?
5. What is something you are known for?
6. What makes your family unique?
7. What do you think of dreams (the ones you have at nighttime)?
8. What made yesterday special and worth living to you?
9. Is God real enough to you that you want to share about Him?
10. What is the last book you read?
11. What is knowledge to you?
And if anyone wants to answer in the comments - feel free to do so!! Thanks for stopping by and reading this! Hopefully you had fun ;D