If you'd like to do this also, visit here
So, I've seen others doing this, and thought I'd give it a try! Though what villain to choose!? I have so many..some aren't really bad, but just are in the MC's path, hindering their way ;) I thought about using one from my Beauty and the Beast retelling. But I've decided to wait to share much about that one. :)
So here goes, Zellah, the wicked but beautiful witch from my story A Story Concerning Unselfish Persons.
1. What is their motive? Revenge. Zellah's name means "One Who Resists". This story is allegorical, and all the names and characters have meaning, purpose. Because the King and Queen are good, no evil can remain. Zellah's rebellious ways contradict those of the unselfish.
2. What do they want, and what are they prepared to do to get it? She wants power again, and the kingdom. She is willing to kill everyone, including her granddaughter in order to satisfy herself.
3. How do they deal with conflict? Not very well. She likes to be obeyed, and gets angry easily.
4. Describe their current place of residence. She lives in a huge empty castle, surrounded by cliffs and mountains, known as the Black Kleefs. No one dares enter her domain.
5. If they were writing this story, how would it end? She'd probably kill the King. Because the Queen is her daughter, she'd probably spare her and the princess, but keep them under lock and key..otherwise let them live comfortablely. Everyone else would work the same - but for her instead. She would be strict and heartless, a Queen demanding respect and honour.
6. What habits, speech patterns, etc. are unique to them? Any thing that sound magnificent or powerful. She also loves beauty.
7. How do they show love? What do they like to do with/for people they love? The only person she loved was her daughter, but after the Queen left, choosing a good life with the King instead of an evil one, Zellah's heart changed towards her.
8. Do they have any pets? No, pets are for mortals that need something to comfort them. She has herself.
9. Where would they go to relax/think? She'd probably roam through her castle, or the cliffs, stomping out her thoughts.
10. What is their weapon of choice? (FYI: words, eyes/looks, and fists count as weapons too.) She uses her eyes and voice to subdue others. But she also practices magic, and is muscular.
So, that is Zellah! And a drawing I did of her...