Sunday, January 4, 2015

First Post For 2015

This will be the first post for the year!!!

A lot has been going on. I keep meaning to post more... but just haven't got to it yet :) This will just be another quick update :) Here are some things that have been happening:

Remember I was writing 100 words a day for 100 days for a challenge? Well, that challenge ended. Now a friend and I have decided to write 200 words a day, and report back to each other at the end of every week.

Do you like You Tube? Here are some new ones I've discovered recently: Julian Smith, Blimey Cow, Pentatonix (some of their stuff might be weird), and Kid Snippets.

A friend of mine, Clara Stone with Quixlan Heirloom Seeds has a new email catalogue going out, so if you plan to be ordering any seeds, make sure to check out hers!

I did some baking for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The chocolate bread I made both times, the cake I made a couple weeks before Christmas for some girl parties, and the rolls were for Thanksgiving.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Everyone seemed to love this!! Especially since it was THM approved :).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I forgot to take pictures of them iced, but they were delicious!! There were a couple kids that didn't like my rolls, but that was just because they preferred white trash ;).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here are some outfits I have worn recently:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A scarf I made. [Special order this in any color!! If you provide the yarn the price is $15 + shipping]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A necklace I made:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


On Christmas, Meadow Barrett sang a song she wrote.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I won a story writing contest! The link to it is here.

Sorry this isn't a very long post! Hopefully the next one will be MUCH better :).

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning!!!! Also, can you send me your recipe for the spelt iced rolls? They look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pink dress that you wore on Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the purple shirt that you are wearing in the third photo!

    ReplyDelete

Like to have fun? Laugh? Read crazy, inspirational, or mind blowing things? Then you've come to the right blog! Leave a comment and I'll reply - I love the interaction with my readers, and it gives me the boost to write the next post. With out readers you can't have writers! Lol, have a great day and smile :D