Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Something Different Than Valentine?
I don't know why I'm doing this, this month, except that I've got in the habit of doing this every month, so yeah... See Cait's blog.
A couple days ago a friend was reading a book and I snatched it out from her hands.
"Look interesting?" She asked.
I read the back cover. "No! It looks like a romance!"
"What? You're crazy." Then she hollors to someone to talk some sense into my head. "This girl doesn't like romance."
She was like, "How do you expect to get married." And she said she's not reading any of my stories with out the characters getting married. She doesn't know I've already tricked her ;).
And here I am writing a post about a 'couple' of mine :) Well, let me just say this book has a very different ending :) Haha.
So, trying to not give away any spoilers, here are my answers to this months Beautiful People: Valentine Edition. May I present to you Taylor Ibori and Mashaki Payne!
1. How long have they been a couple? Soon after they meet. About half way through the book.
2. How did they first meet? On a college field trip.
3. What were their first thoughts of each other? (Love at first sight or “you’re freakishly annoying”?) She thought he was funny and weird. He was just amazed and speechless. Not love at first site, nor annoyance, but both caught each other's attention right off. Simply, it infatuation that happened to be realistic and compatible for them until.... I'll say no more :)
4. What do they do that most annoys each other? That happens later on. Even then, very little and rarely. She isn't serious enough at times for him. She hates how she can't control him.
5. Are their personalities opposite or similar? Similar, yet opposite :) So informative, eh?
6. How would their lives be different without each other? Very. She's responsible for a meeting which changes the course of the rest of the book. She might have not thought of certain things if it hadn't been for him. Their relationship is crucial for the plot - but, it is not a romance novel :).
7. Are they ever embarrassed of each other? No. Sometimes he thinks she is a little crazy.
8. Does anyone disapprove of their relationship? It's hard to tell. But mostly not.
9. Do they see their relationship as long-term/leading to marriage? At first, yes....
10. If they could plan the “perfect outing” together, where would they go?They'd probably go to Earth. Both love the atmosphere, scenery and history of it.
And that's all I'm giving away!!! Probably too much already :).