Sunday, November 8, 2015
Food Tag (Of Course, My CRAZY Version :b)
Thanks, Erudessa, for tagging me! As usual, I decided to have fun with it....I almost posted some gross food pictures with this... but... let's just say I decided I didn't want to lose any followers. Haha!!! :)
1). Thank the person who nominated you, as well as link to their blog.
2). Answer the 10 questions provided.
3). Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food.
4). Nominate at least 5 people.
5). Let those people know they've been nominated.
1. Your thoughts on cheese?
I have very disorganized, rant-like thoughts on cheese. Any one that doesn't like it is crazy. But American cheese is gross. Homemade cheese is good, unless the Amish made it....tastes rotten then :b. It probably isn't good for you being processed...but neither is half of the other "acceptable junk" people eat instead:) ;) :D
2. Favorite pizza?
Little Caesar's!!!!!! With lots of cheese and thick crust. I also love black olives, lots of tomatoes, sauteed onions, chicken or beef, and cheese.
3. Have you always had a “traditional” dinner (i.e. turkey and all the fixings) on Thanksgiving?
Mostly ;) usually lots of pumpkin pie ;) :D
4. Favorite Thanksgiving dish to prepare?
I like pies best...but mashed potatoes or the gravy is easier to make...so... ;)
5. Your favorite breakfast?
Fresh cooked oatmeal with real milk, honey, and cinnamon.
6. Favorite kind of bread (i.e. whole wheat, French, sourdough, cinnamon-raisin, etc.)
My homemade whole wheat bread. Best hot out of the oven with butter and honey. Mmm!!!!!
7. Favorite vegetable?
Broccoli and spinach and tomatoes and green peas and....what am I doing? Whatever. I like all veggies:) :b
8. Do you like sweet or sour?
Definitely sweet :)
9. Most unusual/unexpected ethnic dish you’ve ever had?
Sushi. Very weird. But eventually liked it. Haha :D. Or the Mexican version of Enchiladas. That was totally different than what I was used to :).
10. Hamburgers or hotdogs?
I don't really like much of either, but definitely hotdogs. And, yes, Erudessa. I know how hotdogs are made. I love to describe the process to my friends when I eat hotdogs with them. Hahahahaha:) :)
And I nominate whoever wants to do it!!!!! Here's some questions. :)
1. Can you cook?
2. Do you have any traditional dishes in your family?
3. Don't you hate how they only sell egg nog during Christmas season...or do you like egg nog!? =-O
4. Do you like eggs? ( I don't really :b )
5. Healthy or junk food?
6. Do you know what Stevia is?
7. Have you ever eaten a dandelion?
8. White bread or whole wheat?
9. Favorite kind of grapes? ( I like the green seedless kind :D )
10. Have you ever tried dog or cat food?
There you go!!!! Have a crazy, fun day, you all!!!!!!! :D :-) :-D :-)) ;-) :-) :-P And Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!