Skip to main content

No More Politics . . . AND I NEED YOUR HELP!!!


"Well, I knew it would happen one day ..."

"Keturah has gone and lost her nerve. Or passion. Or mind. Or, possibly, ALL."

"NO. we've lost Keturah."

"NO MORE POLITICS? EVER? How can you live with yourself?"

"Whew! I'm relieved."

"You're relieved? But politics are people just as breathing is life."

"C'mon. Who cares. I always knew she'd cave in and stop writing those silly posts ..."

"Eh. Politics are boring. I'd rather not think about what might or might not happen. Yeah, I know. People die when they stop thinking. But at least they can live a few short stress-free moments."

"FINALLY!"

"So proud of you for shutting up."

"Seriously? It took you this long to wake up?"

"Please, wake up. We love your politics."

"Shh. She's already too egotistical."

"Hmm? I didn't say I liked her ... just her posts."

"Just shut up already. This is over."

"I'm crying happy tears."

"I'm laughing because I don't believe it."

"I'm ... I'm ... sad ..."
.
.
.
.
.
WELL.

I'm glad to see that some of you might be worried that I've decided to quit sharing politics here. Well, you're worried in my imagination. I think that counts?

Lol.

It counts, right?

And yes, there will be no more politics here because . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'M STARTING A NEW BLOG just FOR POLITICS.

And now, all of the rest of y'all who were actually relieved may groan and roll your eyes. Because, yeah, who are we kidding??? I can't stop writing about what's real and important.

Speaking of what's real and important ...


As public as I might seem, there are actually quite a few things I don't share about myself that often.
I decided it was time to share a few of those things ... one of them is the fact I don't exist. I mean, I guess I exist? But according to some I don't ... I'm what is called a sovereign citizen.

Haven't heard of that?
Well, many haven't, so don't feel bad.

Here's my new blog: The Girl Who Doesn't Exist.

The only reason I'm sharing is that many don't know about this sort of life that I've been handed down three generations. And I've been discovering more people like me. The sad thing is there's not much of a community for sovereign citizens ... most of us live sad, reclusive lives.

If you know me I'm 100% anti-sad and very much against being reclusive. I believe in adding to the world, not hiding from it. And thus this blog.

I'll be sharing how I live legally while separated from the world.
I'll be sharing current day politics, as well history behind some things you may never question... such as "Why do we pay income taxes?"
I'll be sharing about economics and why I love capitalism and how I believe corporations aren't the issue, but rather the monopoly of laws that are the real problem.
I'll share what it means to be a real Christian and real patriot at once.
And I'll be sharing about sooo much more.

My first real post will go live on August 3. I am using Wordpress to host this blog as a lot of my followers for this blog won't be accustomed to Blogspot.

But for those of you that like reading through the blogger dashboard, there's a very easy way for you to add my blog to your feed.


  1. Go to your blogger dashboard and click on "Reading List"
  2. In bold, and in the upper right corner are the words "Blogs I follow". Right beside those words are is a box with a pen inside. If you hover over it, it will say "Manage Reading List". Click on the pen icon. 
  3. This will take you to a new page with a list of all the blogs you follow. On the right is an orange button that says "Add". Click on that and paste https://thegirlwhodoesntexist.com/ into the bar that pops up. 
  4. And now you're one of my amazing followers, learning some of my scary secrets! \
I thought about making this blog anonymous at first. But I already have a platform, and it just felt too weird to go all out with a pen name, so you will see my name on the blog occasionally. But not too much. You'll never see my face on that blog ... not because I'm trying to hide, it, but because it fits my theme to hide it ;) 

ALSO. 

My blog anniversary is next month—five years, you guys!!!! 
And I don't know what I should do ... it seems to be the thing to take your questions and answer them in a post or video. Should I do that? If so, which? I'll let you guys decide what you want to see and then ask the questions away accordingly. 

There are no limits to the questions, but I hold the rights to all answers unless I wish to divulge ;) 

Who's excited about my new blog? 
Who's excited that this blog has been keeping at that pink/ green vibe for FIVE years? Some things never change, I guess ;) 

Comments

  1. I am excited for this. I will DEFINITELY be following you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I'm sure I don't need to tell you I REALLY appreciate that and am so honored ;)

      Delete
  2. Just followed your new blog! <3 <3

    Also, for your blog anniversary, it would be soooo fun to see you do a Q + A vlog, or something along those lines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!

      If you have questions for the Q&A feel free to leave some ;) I think I might do it ;D

      Delete
  3. Eeeeep an entire blog about politics?? HOW EXCITING. Mayhap it will motivate me to keep a little more up to date on current events. :)

    And a Q&A thing sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh! So glad you're enthusiastic about this ;) I'll confess I won't be sharing as much about current events as I will be about my own views and how I live life in the political world and all that sort of stuff. But I will be sharing plenty of resources to help one stay updated ;)

      Oohh, well then feel free to comment or email me questions so I can get this thing rolling!! ;D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. So glad you think so! Thanks for following ;) It might get crazy, so it means a lot to have all of yous guys' support :)

      Delete
  5. Five years is a long time! A Q&A sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some ways it feels like a long time ;) Yay! Well, if you want to send me questions, I'll try to do that then ;D

      Delete
    2. Okay! Here are my questions:

      What is the best thing about having so many siblings?
      What is your favorite magazine?
      Do you have any animals?
      Favorite flavor of Ice cream?
      Where do you (usually) buy your modest clothes? (Your clothes are really pretty)
      Favorite animal?
      What states have you traveled to?

      Well, there you have it. :-)
      ~Lilly

      Delete
  6. Five years is awesome! You should do a Q&A or maybe something else fun :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is!!! Well, looks like since that's what the people I want it's what I'll give ;)

      Delete
  7. That;ll be a lot of fun! I'll be keeping up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Living Like The Amish: Interviews With Three "English" Families PART I

Many people are obsessed with the Amish. I know at one time I was as well, and to a degree I still am. But my perception  has changed with experience. It started a long time ago when my family went to an Amish-held auction (no, it's not a place where you can buy Amish children, but a place where you can buy things from the Amish). I was eleven years old and enthralled to be surrounded by so many Amish. I loved the cockscomb flowers they sold everywhere. I bought a whole box for $2 and dried them for seeds so I could plant my own. But then I experienced my first reality shock concerning the Amish. I had assumed since they lived a simpler life everything about them was completely old-fashioned and natural. Imagine my horror when I saw Amish walking around with soda cans and store-bought ice cream. " Mom ," I said. "He's drinking soda!"  Left to right, back row: Jonny, Jonathan (Dad). Front row: Jacob, Keturah, Rebekah (Mom), Jonah (on Mom's

How Bad Can I Be?: Lyrics That Make You Go "Wow!"

How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? Well, there's a principal of nature (principal of nature) That almost every creature knows Called survival of the fittest (survival of the fittest) And check it this is how it goes The animal that is has got to scratch and bite and claw and bite and punch And the animal that doesn't (well the animal that doesn't) winds up Someone else's lu-lu-lu-lu-unch! (I'm just saying') How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just following my destiny How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doin' what comes naturally How ba-a-a-ad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? Well, there's a principal of business (principal of b

Peace During Patience

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” - Philippians 4:6 My family and I were sitting around the breakfast table several months ago. Mom had just read this verse. One of the kids laughed incredulously, “What is it saying? Be careful for nothing – live recklessly?” “No,” I answered quickly. My tone was very matter-of-fact, blunt, as if I were all-knowing. “It means do not worry.” The kids all nodded among themselves and life continued on for them. But for me life paused at my words. I had heard this verse soooooooo many times. I had always known what it meant. But now? Now it really meant something . “Do not worry.” This path I've chosen. I can not see it. I can not feel it. I do not know where I am. I have chosen to follow God, and no other. But why did He hide the light from my eyes? I must take a step forward. But I do not want to. How long w

Inside The Land Of The Free

Hello. My name is Greg.  I have a lot of time to think. Too much time. Sometimes I think about my life - why I am sitting in prison. I wonder what I could have done different - my life plays before my eyes. "If only..." But even I know that no amount of good works would have stopped tyranny from finding fault with me. It is cold. My clothes are thin. My stomach is empty - occasionally filled with food of no sustenance.  I hide my face in my knees - as if that will somehow protect me from the horrors of this dark cold dungeon.  They keep it cold to freeze me, this I know. It is a part of their game - to drive a lesson into me. As if I have a lesson to learn solely because I was convicted. Convicted, but not  guilty. Years.  68 years for standing against injustice. How many years have I sat in here? I have forgot. All I know is this question, "Was I fated for this? Did God grant my birth